Friday, September 05, 2014

Today.......

:::: Fragrant, beautiful Basil.

_MG_6425

::::  Bread rising

_MG_6428

:::::  Washing dishes

_MG_6433

::::  Fresh picked roses on the window sill

_MG_6438

::::  Homemade Soft Pretzels

_MG_6439

::::  Loaf of bread, straight out of the oven

_MG_6444

::::  A little rearranging here and there

_MG_6447

::::  More freshly picked roses in the kitchen

_MG_6448

::::  Working on the new menu plan

_MG_6452

::::  Mug of hot tea with lemon and honey

_MG_6453

::::  Crochet by the candle light as I wait for hubby to get home from classes

_MG_6457

10 comments:

Judy said...

Looks and sounds like the perfect day.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is a very good day!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What a lovely, homey, sweet day.

Hope your weekend is nice too.

FlowerLady

Wendi said...

That is my kind of day!

Naomi said...

Your flowers are sooo beautiful! My gardening goal for next year is to grow gorgeous flowers for cutting.
I've also decided Sandra that when I grow up I want to be like you!!! Haha!
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend with your lovely family xxxx

Kar said...

What pretty rose to brighten up your views. Have a wonderful weekend! : )

Susanne said...

Sigh. Just lovely.

Amy at love made my home said...

Your flowers are all so pretty!! xx

Our Home Grown Adventures said...

Beautiful & perfect!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! A great day captured by your camera.
Have a good weekend,
Lucy