Monday, February 22, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday - 02/22/2016

Good morning everyone, well, I'm here, making sure I get this post up in time.

I am however, very very sick like I haven't been in a really long time, matter of fact the last time I had a cold or flu like this was back in Arizona.  So yes, long time, but goodness it has completely knocked me on my behind.  Sore throat, body aches, fever, horrible cough and all that fun stuff.  I have no patience for this, honestly.


happyhomemakermonday

The weather.....
Beautiful week last week, but cloudy and cooler temps this week. 

 
Right now I am....
In bed, got up and made coffee for hubby, took some more medicine and have crawled back into bed.  I got no sleep last night with my congested nose and the horrible cough, so I'm pretty tired today.


Thinking....
That I have no patience to be sick, that I just need it to go away and fast. 


On my TV.....
Need to clear out my DVR, there are far too many shows on there and I haven't the time to watch them.


On the menu for this week....
I may need to come back and add the meals in after, I forgot to bring the menu to my bedroom and I just don't feel well enough to get back up to do it.

Monday -  Shrimp Curry
Tuesday - Lasagna, Salad, Garlic Bread
Wednesday - Sweet and Spicy Chicken, Rice
Thursday -
Friday -


On my to do list....
Nothing, I am too sick to do anything

 
In the craft basket....
Have two crochet blankets I would like to work on, just haven't had time. 

 
Looking forward to this week....
Getting over this sickness


Looking around the house....
Needs some tidying up, but not too bad.


From the camera....
I haven't touched my camera in a while, but my niece wants me to take some pictures so I'll try to get that done some time this week.


On my prayer list.....
My brother and sister in law, they've already put in for some jobs, hope they hear back soon.
Me, I'm so sick, and I am not whining or making it more than it is, I really am not well so prayers would be appreciated.



Bible verse, Devotional....




16 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Feel better my sweet friend! HUGS & PRAYERS! that are back to your self very soon.

I hope your family settles in well and job prospects are quick for them.

I love your inspiration today! SO SO SO true! Have a better week.

Unknown said...

Hope you get well soon. Good luck on jobs. Prayers sent up.

Jodi said...

I hope you feel better soon! Its no fun being under the weather!!

Jean said...

Take care of yourself so you feel better soon! It is no fun being sick. Hope you have a speedy recovery and wonderful rest of your week.

Row. said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Poor Sweetie!! GEt lots of liquids and take the time to rest (even though it's frustrating). ;)
Let others dote on you a bit. Prayers sent that you will feel better very soon!! And for your family to find jobs soon as well.

Blessings Hon. xoxo

Debbie said...

Poor Sandra! So sorry to hear that you are sick. I hope you are able to rest and recover soon.

Laura {a spoonful of joy} said...

Oh no, I hope you feel better! We recently recovered from some nasty virus/cold so I empathize!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. I too am down with a terrible bug.

Monique G. said...

Hope you feel better soon! I had the same thing the last 2 weeks. It's horrible.
Sending prayers for a quick recovery

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry you are feeling so awful. I pray you are well soon.

Renee said...

Hope you feel better soon. Praying for you.

Amy at love made my home said...

I hope that you are feeling somewhat better today and if not that you are very soon. I know your feeling about the DVR, I have deleted a couple of whole series without watching them! xx

Simply Quaint said...

Sandra first off do happy your brother and family made it safely I know you all must of been missing each other badly.....second I hope you are feeling much better......nothing worse than having the crud and a family to tend to....
Blessings

~Rhonda~

Unknown said...

Sorry you don't feel well. Hopefully you will soon. I have had lofty goals lately that just have not turned out due to sick children etc.

Sarah said...

Hope you are starting to feel better. You have my sympathy, I have a awful cold, throat, cough - blurgh. I can feel OK, try to do something and then feel really really sick. Hugs xxxx