Tuesday, October 08, 2019

{ Blogtober 2019 - Day 8 - Favorite Vlogtober Channels on Youtube }



October 8, 2019 - Favorite Vlogtober Channels on Youtube


Good afternoon everyone, hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday.

We woke up to 45 degree weather and for the first time in months, I had to put on my robe before venturing into the kitchen for coffee.

The air conditioner has now been turned off for 2 days in a row and I am thrilled, it means a much lower electric bill.  Thank goodness!

Today I thought I would come in and share with you my favorite Vlogtober Channels on Youtube.

Many of these channels I've been following for years, and though they don't post as much or as often as other more popular channels, they are gorgeous and filled with the prettiest of content.  I'll start by saying that a lot of them are knitting, crocheting and crafting channels, mainly from the UK.

They all participate in Vlogmas too which is a vlog every day in the month of December, and they usually share their advent calendars which are enough to leave anyone drooling.  Just think yarns, crafting, beautiful projects and lovely women with the sweetest of personalities.

Anyway, enough babbling about it, let me go ahead and share them with you.  Hope you come to love them as much as I do.


A Homespun House
Molly is such a sweet lady.  When I first started following her, she lived in Germany.  Her husband is German and they have two adorable little girls.  They have since moved to the States.  Molly dyes her own yarn and sells it online, her website is under the same name as the Youtube channel A Homespun House.  She doesn't post as often as some of the other channels, and she also doesn't participate in Vlogtober,  but I thought she deserved to be mentioned here.




Old World Home
I don't watch Hilary as much as other channels, but I do always tune in for Vlogtober and her Vlogmas.  She is a mother of 3 little ones and is busy renovating her current home to a more Old World Decor.





Tales from Cuckoo Land 
One of my favorite channels.  Gaina is incredibly talented and takes us along on her daily life, through school runs, her life in beautiful England, and her many knitted projects.



Ollie and Bella
Another of my favorites.  I love all these crafty channels, these ladies are so incredibly talented and put out the most gorgeous videos.


The Last Homely House East of the Sea
Newer channel to me, but I've looked through her videos and she has a ton of different tutorials, a lot of sewing videos and such.  I can't wait to watch it all and try some of her tutorials.  She is such a sweet soul and I love having a little look into her home in the North of England.



SewraymeUK
Rachel has some of the prettiest videos around, and I love that she takes us along on her makes.  In one of her latest videos, she made a quilting pouch.  I am inspired to grab my fabric and move right on to make one myself.  She doesn't only quilt, she knits and crochets and shares a bit of her life in the UK.



Inspired by Nikki
I have only just found this channel, and am quite curious to take a look.  I found Nikki purely by accident, it was recommended on Youtube under the Vlogtober vlogs.  I took a quick look at her channel and liked what I saw.  Nikki is the quintessential Christian woman.  She has a beautiful soul and her mission on Youtube is to inspire other Christian women.  I love the way she dresses, the way she loves her home and the way she inspires other Christian women to be.



Nordic Stitches
Oh my word, I love her and her vlogs.  Lilli lives in Norway, she designs knitwear pieces and works with some of the prettiest yarn.  Her vlogs are gorgeous all the way around, from the setting she lives in, her home, her projects, just the way she films.  Love her, and she does some of the best Vlogmas videos during Christmas too.



Sew Sweet Violet
Another favorite, but unfortunately she doesn't post as much or as often as I would like.  She does however always join in Vlogmas and does some of the prettiest vlogs too.




Elderflower Stitches
Very new to me channel, but she has the most stunning knitting and sewing projects.


Little Drops of Wonderful
Another wonderful crafty, knitting vlogger. 


I hope you are able to find a new favorite among the list.  These type of channels may not be for everyone, but I love all things to do with yarn and being creative and so I quite enjoy listening to and watching these ladies.

5 comments:

Susanne said...

I think you'll love Inspired by Nikki. Her videos are so calming and soothing.

Pamela said...

What great recommendations! What's not to love about a channel called Nordic Stitches? I have ZERO talent in any of these crafts but I could watch for hours, really admire the beautiful handiwork.

Sandra said...

She seems such a lovely lady, I can't wait to go back and watch her videos from the beginning.

Sandra said...

They are beautiful channels. And much like you, I first fell in love with Nordic Stitches from the name hahahah

John kim said...

How can I explain this to the world that there is a man who can cure HERPES, I was diagnosed for the past 1 year I have being into HERPES since 1 year, so I decide to look for help in the internet then I found a post write about this great man called DR. Yakubu , people say good thing about him that this man have cured, a lot of people in the internet, him has power's to cure HSV1 AND HSV2 I don’t believe that there is a cure for Herpes Simplex Virus because though there is no cure for herpes that what I have in mind HERPES had no cure well , my HERPES is negative through the using of herbal cured of DR yakubu , I contacted this man for help because of what i see in the internet. if you need his cured just email him now on dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com , thank you DR. i will never stop shearing you testimony DR. Yakubu . him Can as well CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-1, HIV/AIDS, 2, Diseases of the hear 3, Malignant tumors 4. Cardiovascular diseases 5. Diabetes mellifluous 6.Influenza and pneumonia 7.Alzheimer's disease 8. hsv1 - hsv2. If you need LOVE SPELL. E.T.C contact him dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com or you whatsapp him on +2348057353647...
Dr.yakubu 하나님은 내 삶을 회복시켜 주신 것에 대한 축복을 계속할 것입니다. 나는 사람들에게 증거를 계속 나눌 것입니다.