Tuesday, October 01, 2019

{ Blogtober 2019 - Day 1 }


Hello October !!!

My favorite time of the year is upon us.  No, not because of pumpkin anything, although I do like pumpkin but I'm not all about the pumpkin flavored everything, it's a bit overwhelming even for me.

With my current routine and schedule, it has become quite difficult to daily post, which bugs me to no end.  It doesn't help that I seem to have hit a bit of a rut as well, where I honestly have no clue what to post about and I don't want this blog of mine to become the same thing day in and day out, although, to be fair, that is a true interpretation of my life.

I want to kick myself in the pants and get going with posting, and I always find that October is the perfect time to do just that.

I hope that this month will kick start my daily blogging again, make it a priority to keep getting in some sort of blog post once a day, or every other day, that would be wonderful.

I don't know if anyone else is going to be doing Blogtober, but I have done it in previous years, some go well, others start great and fizzle out shortly after.  Such is our nature as humans when life gets in the way, right?

I am making the commitment, today, to post for the next 31 days.  I am not sure what exactly I'll be doing, but I think it may be a combination of photos, Fall related subjects, day in the lives, books reviews and so on.

Here are just some ideas for upcoming posts, and I'm not putting them in a specific list, this is just a mash up of what I will possibly be sharing throughout this month.

Day in the life
Fall pictures around the house or yard
Gathering pecans
Fall DIY
Fall baking
Favorite movies to watch during October
Interesting Fall celebrations around the world
Pumpkin Carving
Autumn poem or quote
True Crime 
Favorite candles for the season


As always if you are also doing Blogtober, let me know in the comments down below so I can come over, and follow along.

5 comments:

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

I'm up early every day, so I snatch up that coffee time and fire up a blog post. Glad to see you back to posting daily. Have a great day!

Luludou said...

Blogtober? what a great idea!

threesidesofcrazy said...

I'm so far behind, but I truly LOVE the Blogtober idea and will just start jumping in tomorrow. I've been so busy lately that I feel like I'm just going through the motions on my blog. I do get Happy Homemaker done religiously, but think I fall short the rest of the week and this might just be what gets me back in the groove and out of my rut!

Susanne said...

When I first blogged I had a post every single day, seven days a week. Looking back, don't know how I ever did that. Now I struggle to get 1 or 2 a week up.

John kim said...

How can I explain this to the world that there is a man who can cure HERPES, I was diagnosed for the past 1 year I have being into HERPES since 1 year, so I decide to look for help in the internet then I found a post write about this great man called DR. Yakubu , people say good thing about him that this man have cured, a lot of people in the internet, him has power's to cure HSV1 AND HSV2 I don’t believe that there is a cure for Herpes Simplex Virus because though there is no cure for herpes that what I have in mind HERPES had no cure well , my HERPES is negative through the using of herbal cured of DR yakubu , I contacted this man for help because of what i see in the internet. if you need his cured just email him now on dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com , thank you DR. i will never stop shearing you testimony DR. Yakubu . him Can as well CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-1, HIV/AIDS, 2, Diseases of the hear 3, Malignant tumors 4. Cardiovascular diseases 5. Diabetes mellifluous 6.Influenza and pneumonia 7.Alzheimer's disease 8. hsv1 - hsv2. If you need LOVE SPELL. E.T.C contact him dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com or you whatsapp him on +2348057353647...
Dr.yakubu 하나님은 내 삶을 회복시켜 주신 것에 대한 축복을 계속할 것입니다. 나는 사람들에게 증거를 계속 나눌 것입니다.