Sunday, May 10, 2020

{ Mother's Day Sunday }


I wanted to come in today, very quickly, just to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day.  Hope you've all had a wonderful day with your loved ones :)

I've had a super day, woke up to a gift from my daughter and the sweetest most precious letter.  It made me cry so much.  We always wonder if we're being good parents, if we're doing the right thing and raising our children the best way we can, so when they tell us or show us that what we've done is not only enough but seen, appreciated and loved, it means the world.

_MG_8398

_MG_8399

_MG_8400

I think it's safe to say that my daughter knows me pretty well.  The candle smells amazing and so do the soaps.  I don't know about the tea yet, I'm going to have a cup tonight before bed but I'll be sure to let you know what I thought in tomorrow's post.

It started with church the very first thing this morning, and today's sermon was absolutely brilliant.

My wonderful husband also went and got me breakfast and donuts this morning, and then my daughter bought us all Domino's pizza for dinner.  It was the perfect day.

Surrounded by my husband and children, spent doing what I wanted to do which wasn't much aside from some tinkering around in the veggie garden. 

Yes, it was a good day.

1 comment:

Christal said...

Happy mother's day 🤗🌹