Thursday, February 09, 2023

{ Blog 365 #40 - More rainy days }

IMG_4707

 
It's been a few days of non stop rain.  It only let up this morning, and in it's place, a dense fog and extreme ice remained.

I have enjoyed every moment of the rain, choosing to have copious amounts of coffee and tea, and cookies and cake slices.   I've read books, I've watched some great shows, and I've lingered under blankets, listening to the rain and cuddling with my furry babies.

IMG_4705

IMG_4706

 
I'm slowly making a pile of books I want to read, so that I can just grab and go.  I find that if I have to sit and figure out which one I want next, it gets a bit frustrating and I end up grabbing the first I see, and more often than not, I don't enjoy it.  *snicker*

IMG_4709

 
The rain will be back next week, and I plan on enjoying those days, just as much as I have this past week.

2 comments:

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

We got a few rain storms yesterday, and I enjoyed crochet time, but we did get some sunshine as well.

Jean said...

Glad you are enjoying those rainy days. I enjoy an occasional rainy day but I prefer the sunlight streaming in my windows. :) We must be opposites.