Tuesday, February 07, 2023

{ Blog 365 #38 - Praying for Turkey and Syria }


 
Oh my friends, my heart is so heavy!

I have been following this tragic event, for the past two days.  I have seen countless videos of children being saved from the rubble.  I have seen a newborn being pulled from building remains, his mom having giving birth to him while under the rubble, and unfortunately not surviving.

Buildings falling to the ground, people displaced and so much death, without counting the numbers of missing.  

I felt that we needed to stop whatever we are doing, and send up a prayer.  I know we all have busy lives, but Turkey and Syria both need our prayers at the moment.

Won't you join me in praying?
 
 
 

4 comments:

Daniela said...

God let us pray! Lord have mercy!
I am deeply touched by the pain of these people...

Deanna said...

Tis horrible. Praying.

Carol said...

Stopped what I was doing to pray. I found that I do better if I do it right at the moment than trying to remember everything at prayer time.

Jean said...

I'm glad you posted this. I didn't have time to comment when I read it but I did stop and say a prayer. Having not had the tv on or listened to the radio much this week, reading your post was the first I'd even heard of it happening. Continuing to pray for those suffering from this event.