Saturday, May 13, 2023

{ Blog 365 #133 - Five Senses Saturday }

FSS
 
Welcome back to another Five Senses Saturday.
 
 
IMG_4985

::  HEAR  ::

-  Rain on the roof and the wind howling loudly
-  The tank filter running
-  The chickens clucking away
-  Kaia barking at whatever she sees out the window
-  Family laughing and having a good time, at dinner


IMG_3875

::  SEE  ::

-  Elliott laying next to me on the bed, sleeping
-  Rain drops glistening on the grass
-  My Bible on the bedside table
-  Period drama on the TV
-  Lightning Flashing brightly


2013_08230004
 
::  TOUCH  ::

-  Stack of crochet blankets
-  Hot soapy water as I do the dishes
-  Potted plants
-  Pages of the Bible as I read
-  Kaia and Elliott's soft furs
 

 
::  TASTE  ::

-  Slice of cake with a cup of coffee
-  Strawberry Pretzel Dessert for Mother's Day
-  Milky Tea in the afternoon
-  Roast Pork Tenderloin, perfectly cooked
-  Vanilla Ice Cream
 

rainy weekend
 
::  SMELL  ::

-  Rain
-  Scented Candle
-  Burgers on the grill
-  Shampoo as I wash my hair
-  Lemon as I slice it for my water

No comments: