Saturday, June 10, 2023

{ Blog 365 #161 - Slow Saturday }


 
Just a slow day, watching my newest favorite Turkish shows.  
 
Obsessed, people.  I am obsessed, and rightfully so, because they are just wonderful.
 
My favorite list is growing.  You know how usually you will have like the one, the favorite, the one that stands above them all?  Recently I claimed that Magnificent Century was my favorite and that was it, nothing else could manage.
 
I wish I kept my mouth shut because right along came Dirilis: Ertugrul, and made me eat my words.
 
So now, I have two.  (I should probably say, for the moment, because I have a gazillion shows to watch still, and no doubt will find another one that will latch right onto my heart.)
 

These two ♥

No words.  Engin Altan Düzyatan and Esra Bilgiç.  The chemistry between these actors, is equally as insane as the actors from Magnificent Century.

I will say this, one thing I am loving about the Turkish shows is that there are no love scenes, no sex, nudity, not even a lot of kissing.  Most kisses between the couples are on the hand or the forehead, and yet, they are able to convey and ooze love and affection, through the screen.

That is not easy to do, but these Turkish actors are unlike any actor I've seen in Hollywood.  Thank the Lord!!!

Anyway, if you haven't watched, do yourself the favor, and add this one to your list as well.  You won't regret it. 
 

No comments: