Tuesday, June 06, 2006

TACKLE IT TUESDAY!!!



Time for another Tackle it Tuesday. It's actually unbelievable how many parts of the house I think are organized but then on closer inspection, they're not.

Janice from 5 minutes for mom, came up with this brilliant concept called Tackle it Tuesday. You take a small or big project, anything that you have around the house that needs to be done, and you take before pictures and after, then post them. It's our way of getting the house organized while being able to still enjoy blogging and not feeling like we're neglecting anything.

For a list of the participants and to play along, go on over to 5 Minutes for Mom.

So here is my project for this tuesday. My computer desk.


I do most of my work from the computer desk. You all know how it is, it's not just used for blogging, it's used for my graphics projects, paying bills, surfing, library, you name it.
With that in mind, it gets pretty neglected at times. I tend to sometimes have my lunch at the computer too, so there will be a cup or a plate, kids cups, toys etc.

One thing I've noticed is that the more cluttered it becomes, the less I get done, it's just not condusive to productivity for me.

So anyway, I tackled this project yesterday and now this is what my computer desk looks like. Much better and I'm giving myself a pat on the back!!! :)



5 comments:

someone else said...

A well-deserved pat on the back! Great clean-up job.

Mom2fur said...

Lookin' Good! Don't you just love to have a nice, wide, clean work surface?

Anonymous said...

Too cool - you did awesome. I am so guilty too about cluttering up my desk area (as you have seen)...I think if I just keep with it on a daily basis (maybe) it won't get so bad - lol...
Thank you for sharing your cluttered area. You know, every time I open up a drawer now I think "Yikes" another project to tackle! Thanks for stopping by.:)

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

*GASP* can I borrow your desk, you did an awesome job! My desk is not so pretty, GOOD WORK!

Pfingston said...

yeah! Bravo, good job! I love accompleshment!