Thursday, June 11, 2009

Slow Cooking Thursday

Mr Linky's usual linkies are not working, so we have to use Image Linkies, all you do is click on the green "Mr Linky" and it will open up the list for you to add your name to.

slowcooking

Don't forget to add your name to Mr Linky and a link back to your SCT post so others can come by and see your recipe too.

As always, share your slow cooking recipes but if you REALLY REALLY don't have one and still want to participate, then you can share any kind of recipe.

http://sprenzy.com/~chuck/2007/01-28/pulled-pork.jpg

Habanero Pork Sandwiches

3lb pork shoulder roast
2 cans enchilada sauce
1/2 packet cheap-ass taco seasoning
2 habanero peppers, seeded and diced

Trim fat from roast, and put all ingredients in crock pot. Cook for 11-12 hours on low, or 6-7 hours on high; after that time, remove pork, if cooking on low turn heat to high, shred pork, and put back in pot for 20 mins. Serve on sandwich rolls with shredded cheese.

9 comments:

Susanne said...

I love habanero sauces. A little too hot for my girl but me and my boy can sure gobble them up!

I have an award for you over at my place today.

Anonymous said...

Looks good!

HollyB said...

I love how you've changed your blog...looks great! Wish I could make mine spiffy! I had to change my blog name, so if you follow us (hope you do), make sure you update it. I follow you, just love your posts!!
new blog: www.saguaroblossoms.blogspot.com

Renee said...

This sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

Sarah said...

yum! this is a must try :)

SnoWhite said...

yum... shredded cheese makes everything better!

Sara Strand said...

I tried this last night and it was FABULOUS!

Mari said...

This sounds so good. I love crockpot sandwich recipes this time of year.

Michele said...

HaHaha... "cheap-ass taco seasoning"! I thought I was the only one who called it that!... HaHaHa!