Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Wanna Try That Wednesday!
- I've been wanting to make Homemade Laundry Detergent for a long time, so while searching the internet for a good recipe, I came across this one from Instructables. Sounds easy enough!
- With all the craziness and the recalls on Peanut Butter lately, I'm thinking I may just start making my own, and maybe even get the kids involved.
- I'm going Easter Egg crazy, crochet and fabric etc, but then I stumbled across these Secret Pocket Easter Eggs and thought....YEAH, I should make one each for the kids and hide it during their Egg Hunt. I'm sure they'll love that!
- I just have to try these Baby Bluebird Cupcakes from Annie's Eats, I mean, have you ever seen anything cuter?
- And if that is enough to make me drool, I came across this Butterscotch Finger Cake which I just absolutely.positively MUST TRY.
- I'm always looking for great movies to add to my Netflix Queue, and North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell is one I am wanting to see. Unfortunately it's not available at Netflix, but I'll have to hunt it down somewhere else.
- I'm starting my Spring Cleaning and Julia at Ohdeedoh, posted a wonderful link to help us courtesy of TLC.
- I LOVE English Muffins and Pennies on a Platter has a great recipe to make some.
- My kids love bubbles and I hate buying them because they make a mess, and they're sticky and half the time they don't work right. But when I saw the huge bubbles Candace at Sparkle Power made, I just knew I had to try them. Guess what we'll be making this weekend?
- Since I'm into crocheting right now, I'm thinking this Crochet Clothespin bag may just be my next project.
- I smiled when I read this post from Attic 24. She summarized so well what I feel with my children and how sometimes it's so easy to get caught up in the everyday life and instantly say no to every little question the kids ask.
- Oh and before I forget, we're also making Flubber this weekend. I saw it over at Scribbit and then this morning over at Knowledge House Academy, it just made me want to go ahead and make it. Should be a very productive and fun filled weekend with the kids, there will be tons of photos to share, I'm sure.