Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What's Cooking?

Why don't you go on over to my Food Blog and take a look at some of the things we've been munching down on and drinking over the past few days.

There will be more recipes up tonight but for now:

CHAI TEA CONCENTRATE - Let me tell you, it's SO good and much cheaper than having to get a Chai Tea at Starbucks.

Chai Concentrate

FUDGE BROWNIES - My first run with the KitchenAid Mixer....oh we're going to be really good friends I can already tell.

Fudge Brownies

ROAST BEEF & MOZZARELLA SANDWICHES
- Quick, easy and just what the kids and hubby like, a good ol' meat sandwich with cheese. YUM!

Roast Beef & Mozzarella Sandwiches

14 comments:

Mari said...

oooh! They all sound good!

Michelle Gautreaux said...

mmmmm! brownies those look delicious!

YayaOrchid said...

Yummmm...you know that KitchenAid will pay for itself many times over. I'm so glad you're having fun!

YayaOrchid said...

P.S. That roast beef sandwich looks similar to those famous Philly 'wiches.

Anonymous said...

Looking yummy!

Anonymous said...

p.s. I love the pattern on your dress/blouse. It's very similar to one I have (except mine's a different colour) sadly it's got an unsewable hole in...I can't bear to part with it! Lol.

Tina Leigh said...

So this is what you have been reading & eating while its raining!

Tarrah said...

I second that about Chai Tea Concentrate! I <3 Chai Lattes!

Kirstin said...

yum! Now I'm hungry!! And by the way..I love the shirt/dress you're wearing in the first pic (C:

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

i'm always looking for new sandwiches for the family! glad i stumbled upon ur blog...i can't wait to participate in the 'happy homemaker monday'....you've got a new follower! :o)

Anna said...

The roast beef and mozzarella sandwich looks yummy! I'm gonna have to remember that. We chicken, bacon and cheddar (kind of like Braums, but homemade is better :) ).

Renee said...

It all looks pretty delicious! Glad you're enjoying your new mixer.

Christina said...

Chai tea concentrate...what a great idea. I am going to definitely give this a go.

Glad to hear that you and your kitchen aid are getting along so well.

Terri said...

I checked out all those recipes. They look so very good. Can't wait to give them a try!