Saturday, March 09, 2019

{ Amazon goodies arrived }

2013_06120148

Good morning everyone and a very happy Saturday to you all :)

It's been a bit of a crazy week, lots of driving around, back and forth, no internet for a day and feeling so tired that I climb into bed at 8pm and I'm out for the count.

Nothing super exciting to tell you, so I won't bore you with the nitty gritty, but I did think I would come in and show you my Amazon delivery.

I don't really shop much online, I think during Christmas is when I actually order from Amazon or anywhere else, aside from that, yeah just not much of an online shopper. 

The only reason I even made this purchase is because I was gifted an Amazon card for Christmas and had yet to use it, plus the two items I got were things that I needed.

Right, let me show you what I'm excited about.....



_MG_4706

First thing is a new dough hook.  I've had my kitchenaid for many and I mean many, years.  It's made it through a couple of moves, a few across states and it's certainly gotten a run for it's money.  I use it at the very least once or twice a week.

As the years have gone by, the accessories have gotten old, and just last week when I was making bread, the dough hook just chipped off all the white paint and was falling apart.  I knew then that it was time to replace it.

I'm excited to have the new one in so I can get right back to cooking and baking.

_MG_4709

And here's the second thing that came in.  I'm even more excited about this one because I've been making do without a mop for a couple of months.  I've used my swiffer or on the rare occasion gotten down on my hands and knees to clean the floor.

I wanted something easy to use, but that wouldn't involve me putting my hands into the dirty water.

_MG_4708

This is the Magic 360 Spin Easy Mop.  I've never had one, I have no clue if it's good or if it will do the job I want it to do, but I'm willing to give it a try.

_MG_4710

I will be using it for the first time today, and I'll definitely let you know what I think.  But, the thought that I don't have to touch the dirty water is all I need at this point.

If you do have one of these, I would love to know what you think of it, so please leave me a comment down below.

_MG_4711

I need to go and switch out my laundry and get a new load going, then get some dishes done, clean up the kitchen a bit and finally get dressed for the day.

Jasmine works this afternoon so Curt and I are dropping her off, then going to gas up the truck, get some dog food and go have a walk around Goodwill.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I've never used the brand you bought, Sandra, but I bought the O'Cedar spin mop 3 years ago and it has been a lifesaver. I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis and it doesn't take my h to trigger it. My floor mopping has been a breeze since I purchased it. The only thing with mine has been the booklet said not to use bleach, Pine-Sol or Lysol cleaners with it as they might damage the spin mechanism on the bucket. They recommended Spic and Span or Murphy's Oil Soap.

Susanne said...

I have the Vileda spin mop, same idea, and it's wonderful!

Ahmed Abdullah said...

خبير سيو
مقابر للبيع
مدافن
خبير سيو
شركة تصميم مواقع
افضل شركة تصميم مواقع
networkuniversity
فيب الرياض
فيب
موقع فيب