Saturday, March 02, 2019

{ Week in Review - February 25 to March 1 }

:::BOUGHT


I've been needing a good mop for quite a while now, and I wasn't sure what I wanted or which one.  I didn't want to spend a lot of money, but then again all the cheaper mops I've purchased did not last long at all.  I found this one and ordered in on Amazon, it's more than I would usually spend on a mop but we will see.  I'll definitely show you and let you know what I think once it's in.




:::LOVED


Pulling out my Panini Press and leaving it on the counter to enjoy these quick cheesy sandwiches for breakfast and even lunch.  Been loving them.


:::CHANGED



A couple of clothes for my brother and myself.  Removed elastics, hemmed sleeves, patched holes and so on. 


:::WATCHED



Started watching Charite.  It is in German but easy to follow along with the captions.  I'm not usually one to enjoy captioned shows, I sometimes find that it detracts from the show itself because I'm so busy reading that I miss important details, but I haven't had a problem with this one and it's such an interesting series that I don't mind.


:::STARTED



Started spending time with my hubby, playing the game we used back in 2001.  It's brought back so many wonderful memories for us, and it's a way that we actually spend two or so hours each night just hanging out, laughing, and having fun. 


:::FOUND


Finally found a study Bible that I like.  I've been saving up Amazon Gift Cards to be able to get myself a Women's Study Bible.  There are so many to pick from and it was quite hard to decide.  I finally stopped overthinking and picked this one.  It should be in next week with the mop, and I'll show you that as well. 


:::DECIDED

 [sb10063702i-001.png]


To stop saying tomorrow I'll do it......and to start saying "why not today".

2 comments:

Susanne said...

stop saying tomorrow I'll do it......and to start saying "why not today". I like that!!

Very pretty bible. Trying to choose one is overwhelming, there are so many options!

Rachel and Family said...

I always enjoy your blog! Thanks for sharing!