Tuesday, October 04, 2022

{ Birds in the garden }

October 2, 2022

“Birds teach a great life lesson. All you have to do is listen to their song.”
 

October 2, 2022

October 2, 2022

 
We've been needing rain again, and the animals are craving water, so when they find some, they soak it all in as best as they can. 
 
Because we've been watering the garden with a sprinkler, anytime we turn it on, it's a party in the neighborhood.  And I just love grabbing my camera and watching them.
 
I've always loved bird photography and used to do quite a bit of it, when we were stationed back at Luke AFB, in Arizona.  I even have an album on Flickr for all the bird photos I took, so if that's something you're interested in, feel free to go over and take a look. 

Birds 
 
I've never really sat and watched birds playing in the water, and boy was I in for a treat.  I don't know how long I sat at my window, but I couldn't pull away, they were just that cute.
 
I'm going to leave you with the pictures I took, and I do hope you enjoy looking through them, as much as I enjoyed taking them.

October 2, 2022

October 2, 2022

October 2, 2022

October 2, 2022

They take turns lifting their wings and letting the water soak into their feathers.  They play in the water puddles, fly back and forth, drink water, and just have a good ol' party.

October 2, 2022

October 2, 2022

October 2, 2022

October 2, 2022

Even the squirrels came to drink water and play.  So sweet to watch!!!

You know God provides for us, in all ways.  All it takes sometimes is looking outside our windows, at the simplest of things, to find joy.  Next time you have a moment, look outside, but really look, don't just glance, look and watch.  You will be happy you did.

No comments: