Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday Night!

2010_10230003


On my bedside table:
O Pioneers by Willa Cather
2011 Taste of Home Annual Recipes
The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
Romancing Miss Bronte by Juliet Gael


On board from Netflix:
The Tudors Season 3 - Disc 1
The Tudors Season 3 - Disc 2


Latest interests:
Homesteading
Learning about US History
Photoshop Actions


On my mind:
Halloween this weekend
My husband's PT test next week


Learning:
How to have patience
Cook the perfect Turkey
To tell myself that we don't have that much time left in this place


Making:
Crochet Granny Stripe Blanket


Looking forward to:
Homeschooling
Returning to Idaho
A trip up to Flagstaff to see the changing leaves


Enjoying:
Visiting new blogs
The cooler temperatures
Seeing my library basket full of books to read

No comments: