Sunday, May 08, 2011

Books, Books and more Books

I sure am glad to see such a huge response to my Free Books post, it warms my heart to know that there are so many of you out there who love books just as much as I do and I'm pretty confident that the ones I offer here will go to a very good home :)

So this is the first list, I'm planning on doing this at least once a month, when I get through all my review books, might actually do it every two weeks depending on how many I have.

The way we're going to do this, I'm going to post the list, if there is one you are interested in, just let me know in the comments and I'll edit the post and make a note that it's been claimed....first come first served basis :)

Also, some of these I have yet to do the reviews for but I'll let you know which ones, those will have to wait until after the review before I can ship them out.

Body Confidence by Mark McDonald - Claimed by Marcie

Mysteries of the Jesus Prayer by Norris J. Chumley - Claimed by Michelle

A Fierce Radiance by Lauren Belfer - Claimed by Kristy

The Bridge of Peace by Cindy Woodsmall - Claimed by Lisa C.

Too Rich for a Bride by Mona Hodgson (review upcoming) - Claimed by Stacy


Island Beneath the Sea by Isabel Allende (review upcoming)

Island of Lost Girls by Jennifer McMahon - Claimed by Vickie

Don't Breathe a Word by Jennifer McMahon (review upcoming) - Claimed by Mandy

Far to go by Alison Pick - Claimed by Michelle

 God's Wisdom for Mothers (review upcoming) - Claimed by Joanna

A Jane Austen Education by William Deresiewicz (review upcoming) - Claimed by Ashleymarie914


Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter by Tom Franklin (review upcoming)

The Rebellion of Jane Clarke by Sally Gunning


And there you have it, as you can see, quite a few books to go to a good home.  I've included the links to Amazon if you want to read the summary or if you're not sure exactly what a certain book is about.

Again, please remember, first come first serve basis, just let me know in the comments which book you're interested in. :)

Once I have everyone's names and addresses, I'll start mailing the books out, probably this weekend, you know...payday for us military folks and all that.

Enjoy Ladies!

No comments: