Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday - #15 - 2011

HHM



The weather in my neck of the woods:
It's been a beautiful weekend, though very windy and it looks like the wind continues today.


Things that make me happy:
Spending time with friends


Book I'm reading:
The Secret by Beverly Lewis


What's on my TV today:
Game of Thrones from last night


On the menu for dinner:
Spaghetti Bolognese


On my To Do List:

Laundry - Ironing
Housework- mop floors, bathrooms, change bed linens


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Not new to me, but I'm sure it will be for some of you.  Piri Piri Portuguese Sauce....hot sauce used for grilling and marinating meats....very very good :)


In the craft basket:
Crochet pillows


Looking forward to this week:
Planning our Summer vacation


Tips and Tricks:
Got nothing this morning
 



My favorite blog post this week:
Animal Magic at Do You Mind if I Knit


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Rural Writings



No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
2011_05130002




Lesson learned the past few days:

To just be.....just let go and just be.


On my mind:
so many things and nothing particular


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Better a patient man than a warrior, a man who controls his temper than one who takes a city.
Proverbs 16:32

No comments: