Monday, May 09, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday - #15 - 2011

HHM



The weather in my neck of the woods:
63 degrees and really windy, it's totally buggering up my allergies


Things that make me happy:
Time spent with my family


Book I'm reading:
Where to start.....tons for reviews and tons more that I picked up at the library


What's on my TV today:
Bunch of great shows from the UK.  Just watched a whole series this weekend called Outcasts which I LOVED but unfortunately was canceled in the UK.  Bummer!


On the menu for dinner:
Not sure yet, have to check my menu and maybe move some things around


On my To Do List:

Laundry
Sweep and Mop floors


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Turkey Chipotle Wraps


In the craft basket:
Crochet pillows


Looking forward to this week:
Enjoy our first week of Summer break, both kids are done completely with school.  YAY


Tips and Tricks:
When making your menu or grocery list for the following week/month, start with your freezer and use up the meals already in there, plus any meats that you may need to get rid of.
 



My favorite blog post this week:
No blog reading last week


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
See post above


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):




Lesson learned the past few days:

That I am over big Mother's Day celebrations, it's a day like any other to me and I don't need to be thanked for what I do for my children every single day of the year.  I do it willingly because I love them :)


On my mind:
My family
Troops overseas


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus.
Acts 4:13

No comments: