Monday, May 02, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday - #14 - 2011

HHM



The weather in my neck of the woods:
63 degrees right now but then it's only 8am here lol


Things that make me happy:
The news that Osama Bin Laden is dead, while I don't celebrate his death, I rejoice at the end of his wickedness


Book I'm reading:
So many, have tons of reviews coming up


What's on my TV today:

Catching up on last night's show since I was too enthralled in the breaking news


On the menu for dinner:
La Bamba Mexican Casserole


On my To Do List:

Laundry
Housework


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Spaghetti Squash with Garlic Alfredo and Bacon


In the craft basket:
Crochet pillows


Looking forward to this week:
Finishing the school year.  Yep, we're officially ending it today and the kids and I are excited :)


Tips and Tricks:
Got nothing this morning
 



My favorite blog post this week:
No blog reading last week, was busy with schooling.


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Joyful Abode



No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

2011_04290002





Lesson learned the past few days:

That justice for the innocent will always be served.  You never know when and it may not be right away, but God does not let the wicked and the evil get away.


On my mind:
The troops overseas and at home, we have to be so vigilant right now.  Please keep everyone in your prayers.


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
I write to you, dear children, because your sins have been forgiven on account of his name.
1 John 2:12

No comments: