Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Favorites #7


FF


If you have something special you would like to show, if you have a trinket which has a special meaning for you or maybe something you have just found and own or would like to have. It could be anything, a trinket, a book, a new cookware set, a necklace, a photograph, a project you're working on or finished....anything that you love and would like to show us all.

Take a photo, or two, or three...post it on your blog and come back and link up using Mr Linky.

Please only include links directly to your post and only those pertaining to Friday Favorites. Anything not related WILL be removed.

*******************************


Tea!


We're a tea loving family, or at least my daughter and I are, and not just the normal teas in the tea bags, but the loose leaf teas and especially when they come in delicious combinations.


That's what I'm sharing with you today.


Every year we go to the Arizona Renaissance Festival, and every year we make it a point to stop at Spice Traders Teas and stock up on our favorite flavors.

2012_02120015

Without a doubt, the flavor that most stands out and our favorite of them all, is the Cinnamon Apricot.  It is DIVINE!

But this year I picked up a few others to try, this is the Chocolate Chai.........and those are real chocolate chunks in there.

2012_02130003

Another one that is new for us this year, is the Bloodberry, but I mean, just smelling it and looking at the ingredients I know it's going to quickly become a favorite.

2012_02120020

These teas are perfect on a cold day, they are perfect with some honey and a squeeze of lemon when you're feeling under the weather, they're perfect as a mid afternoon treat with a little smidge of milk and my daughter loves them for breakfast.

Any way you have them, you'll enjoy them....and this is why they've become one of my favorite things in my home :)

To order some for yourself or to browse the different flavors, you can visit Spice Traders Teas online.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
autumnesf said...

I'm glad you reposted about this tea. I remember ordering from them online last year when you talked about them but the order never went through or something and I never got the tea. I wanted to try their "women's" tea for my teen. I will bookmark their page this time.

Kristy Jensen said...

I love tea too! My SIL, MIL, and I like to go to a local "tea room" a couple of times a year. It is in an antique mall too. It's a win-win!