Thursday, August 14, 2008

Slow Cooking Thursday!

All my slow cooking recipes are now online and starting today, I will add all the recipes shared weekly to my online del.icio.us site too. So if you're wanting to find ALL the slow cooked recipes that have been shared since the first SLOW COOKING THURSDAY, here is the link for you.

Don't forget to add your name to Mr Linky and a link back to your SCT post so others can come by and see your recipe too.


As always, share your slow cooking recipes but if you REALLY REALLY don't have one and still want to participate, then you can share any kind of recipe.

http://www.hardrock.com.hk/images/FreshAppleCobbler.jpg
Apple Cobbler

1 Oil
4 md Tart apples
1/2 c Sugar
1 Grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
1 ds Cinnamon
5 tb Butter
3/4 c Natural cereal with nuts and fruits

Grease side of 3 1/2 quart slow cooker lightly with oil. Core, peel and slice apples; place in slow cooker. Add sugar, lemon rind, lemon juice and cinnamon. Combine butter and cereal. Add to slow cooker; mix thoroughly. Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours or High for 2 to 3 hours. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This looks yummy! Thanks for sharing.

MJ

Renee said...

This looks and sounds great! Can't wait to try it out.

Kirstin said...

How yummy! I haven't used my crockpot much lately, but a friend sent me this link. this gal is determined to use her crockpot everyday this year.

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

Kirstin said...

Ha! okay...so now I know that your #2 gal is the author of the link I just gave you...hee hee!

Mari said...

Oh yummy! And it's almost apple season here!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my!!!! YUM!!!!

Mamajil said...

YUM!!! I just bought a case of apples from a friend of mine in Tenn. So I will have to give this a try this weekend!! :)

Angela's Kitchen said...

This sounds great! Apple season is right around the corner, and this sounds perfect for it!

Thank you for hosting this each week.

Jen said...

I can't wait to try this out. Hopefully next week I'll be able to participate in this. I haven't felt like doing much lately, but feeling better each day.

Jen said...

Yum it looks so good and fall is coming up so this is a must make.

Pennies In My Pocket said...

I just love this! I have never particpated before, but plan on it next week! Can't wait! I have a few that I have tried recently that are soooooo yummy! Trying a Cantonese Sweet-Sour Pork Roast tomorrow night, too!

~melody~