Tuesday, April 04, 2006

SCHOOL PHOTO!!!

Finally got the school pictures back today and of course I have to share. LOL
Proud mama wants to show off her baby girl, which is turning into a beautiful young lady :)

So here it is:

Just look at that curly red hair, you wouldn't even know she was mine LOL If you guys only knew how many times we get stopped when we go out, "what beautiful hair", "oh I love your red hair".......but I always get the weird look because my natural hair color is JET BLACK. LOL

I'm glad Blogger is actually cooperating right now, this morning I couldn't get it to show anything up and I pretty much posted my entry without even knowing if it went through or not, glad to see that indeed it did.
Thanks to all the ladies that dropped by and left such great comments and of course thank you for keeping me in your prayers. It's really making me feel a LOT better and not so paranoid!!!

So this payday when I went to get groceries, I decided to try out that new stain remover.

Having kids means having clothes that no matter HOW hard you scrub or how many times you wash, there are stains that just won't budge. WELL let me tell ya, this thing works soooooooo well, it took out the stains that I couldn't before. Only one slight problem..........here we go, you ready?

Well, make sure you test ALL the clothes before using this item because it may discolor something. I found out the hard way. Yeah my favorite pink jeans, which I didn't even put the product on, unfortunately crossed paths with some of the other items that DID have the stain remover. Now I have tye dyed pink jeans which would be great if we were in the 80's!!!! But we're not, so now what do I do? Leave them as they are and try to pass them off as being that way when I bought them, after all, if people can walk around with torn jeans what's a little white spot here and there?
OR do I get more adventurous and purposely DYE all of it??? Think I'm leaning towards the last one LOL

The school is having it's annual McTeacher Night, where the base primary teachers work at the local McDonalds for that night. That's all wonderful except for the fact that you end up with hundreds of people at Mickey D's. Jasmine is BEGGING me to go, she even said she would do anything I asked. Hmmmmmmmmm tempting!!! BUT I have to decline because there's no way I'm driving 15 minutes in the rain to go stand at a drive thru for another 30 minutes just to get more fat on my thighs. I can do that all on my own right here at home, couple chips here, some cookies there, call it good LOL

Well I better get outta here, it's almost 4 pm and I'm already being asked "what's for dinner? Can't you see I'm starving?". Tsk tsk tsk, bad mommy blogging away while hungry rascals beg for food!!!

Have yourselves a great night and I'll see you back here in the morning. I'll even bring breakfast, how's that???

5 comments:

Courtney said...

OMG Sandra that picture is precious. She looks so much older. Allison's hair is also naturally curly. Isn't it sad when your jealous of your little girls hair??? LOL!

Unknown said...

Pesky children...can't they fend for themselves??!?!?!

(just kidding...I've seen the damage my two do if I try this while they are awake...)

Stacy said...

ooooohh breakfast sounds good. I'll bring the syrup! Your daughter is gorgeous by the way.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely school photo :)

Karyzma said...

Hey,
Bring some over to my house! lol. Jasmine is so adorable in that picture. Her hair is gorgeous. Don't EVER let her dye it! :o)