Tuesday, August 29, 2006

TACKLE IT TUESDAY!!! August 29th



So here we are at another "Tackle it Tuesday". Yes, I totally forgot about it again, not to tackle something, but to actually take pictures. So this weekend, when I redid all the closets, cleaned up shelves etc...I totally forgot to use the camera. Woke up this morning, and realized "Oh no, I have nothing to show"....but then I looked over at my Dryer and couldn't believe the stuff piled on there.

See we live in base housing, so we don't have a laundry room, our washer and dryer hook-ups are in the kitchen....yeah, how beautiful!!!

This weekend hubby was cleaning out all of his tools and apparently used my dryer to dump everything on....although that basket and the purse ARE mine (how did they get there?) *puts head down* LOL


So this is before:



And this is after:



If you've tackled something too, just go on over to Janice and Susan's "5 Minutes for Mom" and add your name to the list. I'll be back next week with something else, I hope, better remember to keep my camera handy next time I tackle a project.


7 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh how cute are those dolls! Looks great!

Happy Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I'm inspired!!

Thanks for sharing!

Shereen said...

lol that's so funny. I thought my beloved was the only one to leave tools on top of the dryer. Glad to hear he's not alone. lol Thanks for sharing. Great job.

Stephanie Appleton said...

I often wonder who is worse at leaving their "toys" lay around. My husband or my kids! :) Looks good!

Unknown said...

Looks great. I love your rag dolls...I have one too. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks good! Mine gets a lot of Junk left on it, too -- mainly stuff taken out of people's pockets.

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

Aww what a great job!!! And wow what a lot of work you did this weekend!!! GOOD FOR YOU..I love the dolls, they are soo cute! :)

We tackled some fun "cleaning" today too, icky, bathrooms! :)