Saturday, November 11, 2006

List of Movies to Watch

I'm an avid tv watcher, I love immersing myself in whatever show is on the tube and living vicariously through the characters.

With that said, I have watched so many good movies and shows and though I like pretty much all the genres, my favorite would have to be good family tv series and period dramas.   I thought it would be a good idea to have a place where I have all of these jotted down for future reference.

I will add more as I watch and will keep the list updated.  



Here are some suggestions of ones I've watched over the years.

Anne of Green Gables
Anne of Avonlea
Becoming Jane
Berkely Square
Bertie & Elizabeth
Bright Star
The Buccaneers
Christy
Cranford and Return to Cranford
Daniel Deronda
Downton Abbey
Dr Quinn Medicine Woman
Elizabeth The Golden Age
Emma (all versions)
Ever After
Gosford Park
Jane Eyre
John Adams
Lark Rise to Candleford (Season 1-3)
Little Dorrit
Little House on the Prairie
Lost in Austen
Love comes Softly (All the movies)
Little Women
Lorna Doone
Mansfield Park
Marie Antoinette
Middlemarch
Miss Austen Regrets
North & South
Northanger Abbey
Persuasion
Pride & Prejudice (all versions)
The Princess Bride
Road to Avonlea
The Secret Garden
Sense & Sensibility (all versions)
Sommersby
The Sound of Music
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Victoria & Albert
Wives and Daughters
Young Victoria

No comments: