Saturday, April 24, 2010

{ Five Senses Saturday - April 24 }

::Hear::

2009_07050027


- Hummingbirds flapping their wings
- The dryer drying the clothes
- Movie playing on the tv
- The clicking of my keyboard keys
- Pugs barking out back


::See::

Image and video hosting by  TinyPic

- Amish Grace
- My floors sparkling after being mopped
- Dark gloomy clouds in the sky
- Jasmine's happiness in anticipation for her birthday
- My hands wrinkled from washing the dishes




::touch::

2010_04110053

- The smooth bowling ball
- The cold wet glass of water
- The bubbles in the bath tub
- My children's soft faces
- The soft comforter as I get into bed



::taste::

Hot Corn Dip

- Hot Corn Dip
- Baked Spaghetti
- Alexia Crunchy Snacks Onion Strips (YUMMY)
- Ice cold diet coke with a slice of lemon
- Chocolate cake



::smell::
http://www.viewpoints.com/images/review/2007/316/21/1194925236-6199_full.jpg
- Bounce Dryer Sheets
- Sweet Pea Jasmine Oil on the burner
- Freshly cut orange slice
- Olive oil and garlic frying in the skillet
- White Diamonds perfume

4 comments:

Mari said...

It all sounds, looks, feels, tastes and feels great!

Pamela said...

Amish Grace was so touching and so sad. I think you might enjoy Amish Peace: Simple Wisdom for a Complicated World by Suzanne Woods Fisher - she writes about the schoolhouse tragedy in a couple of chapters. How the Amish families and community handled the whole horror is unbelievable.

Mary said...

I love these posts! So fun :) Have a great weekend!

Sheila said...

I'm with Mary--I love these posts. It is making me think about what I would see, touch, feel, hear and taste around here. I love posts that make me stop and think. Thanks for sharing.