Thursday, April 01, 2010

Cooking Thursday

EDIT: Mr Linky seems to be hiccuping today and a lot of you are having problems seeing it. I've removed it and instead put up McLinky. Should work fine now. Sorry about that :)


Won't you join me and share with us one of your new recipes, or an old family favorite, you can even throw in a recipe for homemade soaps or detergents (just remember to specify).

For the guidelines, you can go here.

********************************************

2010_03300001

Steak Pizza

1 pizza dough recipe using my Honey Pizza Dough
1 leftover grilled T-Bone steak (I'm sure it would work with any leftover steak from BBQ)
1 medium onion, sliced
Buttermilk Ranch
Shredded Cheese

Make the pizza dough following the Honey Pizza Dough recipe.

Spread it out on your favorite pizza pan, for me this time I used a rectangle pan. Cut the leftover steak into small bite size pieces and set aside.

Spread Buttermilk Ranch on the dough, add the steak and the onion slices. Cover with Shredded cheese and bake at 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

Enjoy!

2010_03300003


6 comments:

Mary said...

That looks sooo good! I may have to try that next week. Yum!

Mari said...

That looks so good!
I have a recipe posted for today, but can't get the linky to work. Can you check it? Thanks!

Renee said...

This looks really good! Mmm...the weekend sounds like a great time to try this out.

Have a wonderful Easter!

Anna said...

yum! We make chicken and BBQ chicken pizza sometimes.

I couldn't see Mr. Linky and the links weren't going anywhere for me so here is my link:

Doughnuts for 2 cents each:
http://kolfinnaskorner.blogspot.com/search/label/Cooking%20Thursday

Heart2Heart said...

Sandra,

This sounds like a great topping idea and I love how you cut the pizza into rectangles. Perfect for snacking on!

Hope you stop by as I am hosting weekly giveaways now on my blog.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Trisha said...

This looks great! The men in my house are especially going to love it. Thanks so much for a great recipe.