Friday, August 09, 2019

Meal Plan Friday #9

Hey guys welcome back to my blog.

It is Friday and that means, Meal Plan time.  I am happy to report that we pretty much stuck to plan last week but some meals were shifted around a bit here and there.

There are a few new recipes this week, I'll share those as I can.  As always you can check out the food blog, there are a ton of recipes on there that I'm sure you will enjoy.

Last week's dessert was changed from the brownies to the Hungarian Coconut Slices, that was just what the family preferred so I went with it.  I do plan on making the brownies still, so those will be coming up this week.




Smoked Sausage and Potatoes, Salad



 
 My birthday and I have requested some Rapid Fired Pizza for dinner




 
Meatball subs with chips



 
Beef Strogonoff, Roast Potato Wedges, Salad



 
Pizza Chicken Roll Ups, Macaroni Casserole



 
Onion Beef Au Just Sandwiches, Homemade Fries



 
Chourico Carbonara






Best Brownies

4 comments:

Dianna said...

Yummy! Your family is very lucky. :)

Mary said...

Especially looking forward to the Chourico Carbonara recipe. I’m intrigued

wisps of words said...

How wonderful, to have a meal plan.

Something we have yet to do, here. -sigh-

✨🍑✨

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.