Friday, August 02, 2019

Meal Plan Friday #8

Hi everyone, welcome back to another Meal Plan Friday.  I can't believe I've already been posting these for 8 weeks, goodness.

I do love sharing the meal plan as I find that it keeps me on track and there have been many mornings, where I'm trying to remember what to take out of the freezer, and I just take a quick look at the post and know exactly what meat to take out.

I have 2 new recipes this week, the Sheet Pan Nachos tonight and the Asian Beef Stir Fry next week.  The rest of the recipes are a few Portuguese as well as two family favorites.  All links have been provided for you, where available.

As for desserts, this week I was supposed to make the Peach Cake, but last minute decided to actually make some Lemon Curd Bars.  They are delicious.  I'll be sharing the recipe for those later today, over on the food blog.

This coming week, I'll be making some brownies.  Nothing out of this world, but just some good ol' brownies, and who doesn't love a brownie either with a cup of milk or with some cream or a scoop of ice cream?



Sheet Pan Steak Nachos Supreme



 
 Orange Chicken




 
Chipotle Burrito Bowls



 
Asian Rice and Beef Stir Fry



 
Rissois de Atum, Arroz de Tomate (Tuna Rissoles with Tomato Rice)



 
Easy Roast Chicken with Potatoes, Salad



 
Chourico Carbonara





Best Brownies


No comments: