Sunday, August 28, 2022

{ This weekend.... }

IMG_3655

IMG_3656

IMG_3659

IMG_3660

IMG_3661

The sun is starting to set, which means the most gorgeous of golden glows is covering the trees and the lawn.  I've always thought this time of day is so magical.  The colors, the winding down, the way that everything seems to slow down in anticipation for night time.

I've spent this weekend doing....I don't even know.  I haven't done anything in specific and didn't have any places to be or things to do, but yet, the weekend is over and we are but a few hours away from Monday morning.

I did manage to snap a few moments of the past two days, just for prosperity.  

The more I get back into daily blogging, the more I am reminded of how much I want to write down and take note of my days and what I'm doing.  How important it is to ME, to keep going, to keep sharing, to keep this online record of my life.

I can't tell you just how much I am loving blogging again.  

With that said, I am going to end this very short post.  We have a new week ahead, more daily blogging, homemaking, and cooking.  I've been enjoying sharing recipes with you all again, and the one I'm posting tomorrow is a MUST try.  Here, I'll leave you with a sneak peek.  It was SO good!!!  
 
IMG_3666

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous pictures as always! Can’t wait to see your recipe! It looks like a good one!

Jinjer-The Intrepid Angeleno said...

I will be sitting here drooling, waiting for that recipe.