Friday, December 08, 2023

Stitchmas Advent Calendar - Day Eight

IMG_5480
 
Alright, it is Day Eight of our twelve days of Advent Calendar, and I can't believe how quickly these days have already passed.  Feels like I just opened Day One and here we are, just 4 more after today, to open.  I'm already feeling sad about that thought. 

However, I am very happy with all the goodies I already got and am very much looking forward to starting on the project kits.

So, let's see what is in envelope number 8.  
 

Day Eight


IMG_5538

 
Oh my goodness, it's another adorable kit to make.  That is just the sweetest little sign isn't it?

IMG_5539

 
I love wood, love wooden projects, wooden home decorations, just find them so rustic and beautiful, so this is right up my alley.   It brings the instructions, the little wooden sign, the dowel to hang it from, and a knitting needle crochet hook.  Love!!!

It does not include the yarn though, so I'll have to go and take a look at the instructions to see the colors needed and will have to go by Hobby Lobby for those.  

IMG_5540

IMG_5541

IMG_5543

 
Just beautiful, I especially love the wooden sign with the wood burned trees and snow covered homes.  

I really can't believe I only have four more envelopes to open, I wish it would just keep going and going, but oh well.

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed the peek into today's gift.  Come back tomorrow to see the next day's gift, will you?

No comments: