Thursday, December 07, 2023

Stitchmas Advent Calendar - Day Seven

IMG_5480
 
 
It's day seven, and we have quite a big envelope to open, so I'm gonna jump right in, open it up and see what is inside.
 
By the way, I mentioned in my first Stitchmas post, where I got the Calendar, but if anyone is still wondering, it is from Hobby Lobby and my husband bought it for me last year, during the after Christmas sale they were having.
 
I tried to look online, but it doesn't seem that this is a yearly thing, I don't know if this was a one time Advent Calendar they made.  But if you're looking for others similar to this, I think Hobby Lobby may have some.
 
 
Day Seven
 
 

IMG_5531

IMG_5532

 
Ooohhhh so today we got some wrapping paper, three sheets of the cutest paper, which I have to be honest, I don't plan on using to wrap presents.  I am going to keep it for something else, maybe a different project, or maybe to cover a special notebook, I don't know, but I can't bear to think of wrapping a gift and then seeing this gorgeous paper torn apart.

What can I say, I just can't!  Hahahaha

IMG_5533

IMG_5534

 
Also, got some really adorable gift tags and some more washi tape.  I think I'm going to have to start scrapbooking or something, to use all the cute washi tape I've received so far. 

IMG_5535

 
Look at that tape, especially the one with the tiny houses on it.  How adorable is that?  My word!
 
I am very curious as to what is in Day Eight.

1 comment:

pg slot said...

โปรโมชั่น pg slot มากมาย เล่นง่ายจ่ายจริง แตกจริง ต้อง pg slot เท่านั้น! เล่นสล็อต พีจีสล็อต เว็บไซต์ตรงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ชั้นหนึ่ง ทกลอง เล่น ฟรี พร้อมโบนัส