Wednesday, December 06, 2023

Stitchmas Advent Calendar - Day Six

 
IMG_5480
 
Day 6.....I am just itching to get that bag open.
 
First I wanted to let you know that, I had all these posts ready to go and was supposed to schedule them to be published each day, and completely forgot to.  So this morning, when I came to do today's advent, I realized that nothing had been published, it was just sitting in the background, so to speak.
 
Oh boy!  This is what happens when you're sick and your mind stops working normally.
 
But anyway, they're all up now, so you can go back and take a look at the previous days gifts.  Let me know what you think of the gifts I've received so far, because I am in love with each one.
 
Ready? 


Day Six


IMG_5525

IMG_5526

 
Oohhh, I have no clue what is in there.  It looks like tubes?

I dumped it out, and the first thing that actually fell out was this adorable yarn cutter.  Can you see the razor on the right side, it's right between my ring finger and my pinky.  It's the cutest thing ever, and I know it's going to make cutting yarn much easier, especially when I'm switching colors.

IMG_5527

IMG_5528

 
So the tubes are empty.  They almost look like lipsticks don't they?  I don't know what they're for, but I think I may use one for my stitch markers, one for my embroidery needles and the others I'm not sure yet, I will figure it out.  

I am going to go through my project bag and see what little items I can hold in those.  They are just so cute though, I love all the patterns.

IMG_5529

IMG_5530

 
Another day, and yet another bag full of the cutest nick nacks and gadgets for my stitching, crochet projects.
 
Would it be cheating if I opened Day Seven already?  Yes?  Ok, I'll wait.  I'll just see you tomorrow for the next advent gift. 

1 comment:

Mother Em said...

Where and how did you get the Calendar? Beautiful items thus far.