Monday, December 04, 2023

Stitchmas Advent Calendar - Day Four

IMG_5480
 
 
We are just plodding right along with our Advent Calendar for this year.  This is the Stitchmas Hobby Lobby Advent Calendar, it is a 12 day calendar, although after seeing the first 3 gifts, I wish it was a 25 day.  Not going to lie!

But, either way, I am so happy with the gifts so far, and I'm collecting quite a fantastic stash of projects and accessories for my crochet and stitching.
 
You can go back each day and see what the gifts were, but so far, I have gotten a crochet Nativity set, a metal tin holding a measuring tape and stitch markers, an adorable tote bag, and today, let's see what's inside.....


IMG_5520

You guys, I'm going to lose my mind. What?!?!?!? 
 
No really, WHAT?!?!?!?  A Christmas Tree Ornament in the shape of a shopping cart filled with yarn.  I think that is pretty close to a dream come true for me.  This has to be one of the cutest ornaments I've ever seen.
 
And just look at these washi tapes.  *sigh*
 
IMG_5521

The little trucks with the yarn balls in between, and then yarn and needles.  And it's not just the pictures on the washi tape that are adorable, but I love the colors.  I'm all about pastels and soft colors, I've never been one to like primary colors, as I find them too harsh.  

These are like my colors, the kind of yarn color I usually gravitate to when I start a project.

So that's Day Four, it didn't disappoint AT ALL.