Sunday, December 03, 2023

Stitchmas Advent Calendar - Day Three

IMG_5480
 
Welcome back to Day Three!!!

For it being my first ever Advent Calendar, I am quite impressed and chuffed with it.  The minute I open one for the day, I am already looking forward to the next day's gift.  I don't know if Hobby Lobby does one of these every year, I tried looking it up but couldn't find much information on it.

What I do know is that I am definitely getting myself another stitch, yarn, related advent for next year.  As much as I love the sound of a coffee, jam, tea, chocolate etc. advent calendar, I feel that those will be used up pretty quick, whereas these kind of project calendars are gifts that you keep forever.

Ok, so now with that said, should we see what's in the third bag?

Day Three


IMG_5491
 
 
No, I can't!!!!
 
Are you kidding me?  It is a tote bag with the most adorable foxes and owls on the outside.  How can it be that every day, the gifts keep surprising me?  I haven't had one yet, that I thought, "oh it's ok."  

What an adorable tote bag, it is perfect for holding your current project, and the little metal tin can will ti inside it as well.  Ahhhhhh!!!!

IMG_5492

IMG_5493


And even better, it is lined inside, and has pockets on each side to hold yarn, stitch markers, hooks, needles, whatever you need.  This is the perfect sized project bag.  

I was not expecting this bag to be in that small envelope, so I'm quite surprised LOL

Come on Day Four, I am dying to see what awaits me.

No comments: