Tuesday, December 05, 2023

Stitchmas Advent Calendar - Day Five

IMG_5480
 
Alright, come on in and sit with me, I've been waiting for you to open this next bag and see what awaits us today.

Just a quick word first.  I know I haven't been posting much, so I thought that the Advent Calendar would be the best way to go.  It forces me to sit down and not only take pictures of every gift I open but to come in and share it with you.  I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am, I only wish you all had one of these to open too, because the little gifts inside are some of the best I've ever seen.

Four days down, moving on to day five, are you ready?
 

Day Five

 

IMG_5522

This one blew me away as well.  I can't.  I just can't, and I know I keep saying that, but I really can't.  LOL

This one is called Deck the Halls Garland and it is just gorgeous.  The bag was a bit heavy so I wasn't sure what could be inside, but boy was I surprised.  

So for the garland it brings the instructions, which are actually on the back of the picture of the project.  It also brings a bag of big wooden beads and then the yarn and the thread, plus a small bag with the tiny little white pompoms.

This is another project that I can not wait to make and have for next year.  I have the just the right box to put the finished projects in, to keep them safe for next Christmas.

IMG_5523

 IMG_5524

I'm almost afraid to say it, but with each day, the gifts keep getting better.  I have tried to imagine what I could possibly find in the next day's bag, but I have no clue, which makes it even more exciting. 

Counting down the hours for Day 6.


1 comment:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Oh my goodness...I'm just finding these posts now and poured over each one. I love advent calendars anyways - but this one is truly beyond!! What fun, pretty, useful awesome gifts showing up each day. :) I currently have a coffee one that Matt and I are sharing and enjoying each morning. I think I may have to go on the hunt for a clearance paper crafting one for next year. Lol Looking forward to more of your posts ahead dear Friend! xo