Saturday, December 02, 2023

Stitchmas Advent Calendar - Day Two

 IMG_5480
 
Hey guys welcome back.  I know you're all here waiting patiently to see what was in package number 2, of our Stitchmas Calendar.

I will tell you this, the minute I opened it, I let out a little shriek which caused Curt to react from the office, asking if I was alright.  

The cuteness of what was in Day Two sent me over the edge, especially because of one specific item, which had other specific smaller items inside.  You'll see what I mean.  It's something I've always wanted to have and just never got around to buying.  

Day Two....


IMG_5485

IMG_5486
 
 
Ok, so first we are going to have to address this adorable metal tin box.  How pretty is it?  I can already picture my small scissors, needles, some pins, some crochet hooks, whatever current project I'm working on.  It's perfect!
 

IMG_5487
 
 
And then I opened it and this was when the shriek came out.  No way.......just no way.  The cutest retractable measuring tape, and then stitch markers y'all.  Like stitch markers that I've always wanted but never get....and not just any stitch markers but the most adorable stitch markers I have ever seen.
 
Polar bear, stocking, a sweater, a beanie, I am in love.


IMG_5489

IMG_5490


I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't this.  I can't stop looking at them and holding them in my hands.  Look at the little owl?  😍

What could possibly be in the next day's gifts, that could top this?

No comments: