Monday, July 19, 2010

{ Eco Store USA Product Review }

EcoStore USA is having a BOGO sale online. They are doubling all orders placed through the end of July and as always, all orders over $25 ship free! Don't miss out on this great opportunity to try their amazing products.


http://www.ecostoreusa.com/design-images/header/Ecostore-USA_01.jpg

I was recently contacted by the Eco StoreUSA and asked if I would be interested in trying some of their products.

For a while now I've been trying to keep a better eye on the products I use in my home, far too many things are made with tons of chemicals and not exactly safe to be around children, pets, or adults for that matter.

So I've made a conscious effort to buy eco friendly products.

I had not heard of the Eco Store before so I was eager to give it a try and see what their stuff was like.

about the ecostore


ecostore USA loves making a difference in people’s lives. We are passionate about improving the planet and bringing you everyday household products that are safer and healthier for you and your family. Originating in 1993 as a New Zealand-based manufacturer, wholesale distributor and retailer of sustainable household and personal care products, ecostore USA offers plant-based cleaning products as well as body and baby care products. The guiding principle of our formulations is that the end product must not only be good for the planet, but must also be good for the user.

I received three products in the mail:

2010_07160007

I love, love, love the dishwashing liquid. They are not kidding when they say that a little goes a long way. I squeezed in a tiny bit, I mean just one little squeeze and that was enough for a whole load of dishes, it smells wonderful, clean and citrusy and fresh and it's super soft on your hands too.

2010_07160013

Ingredients

  • Palm and coconut based ionic, non-ionic and anionic surfactants
  • Mineral hydroxide
  • Natural citrus oil
My dishes were sparkling and where I actually saw the most difference was in my glasses. Now usually when I use other washing liquids, they do the job but I don't really get shiny clean dishes, not like this. I'm really impressed with this Dishwashing Liquid and I plan on buying from them from now on.



Coconut Vanilla Body Wash was another of the products I received. It is a blend of certified organic essential oils and one of the things I love about it, other than it leaving my skin really soft and smelling so wonderful, is that it does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, artificial dyes, perfumes or preservatives, which is actually found in most of the other body care products we use.

I've noticed an improvement in my skin, it feels so much smoother. Granted I can't even pronounce the ingredients LOL But that's pretty much case with almost everything I buy, but needless to say if you look at the list, you'll notice that there are no dyes and no perfumes and all that other nasty stuff they add to Body washes.

Ingredients

* Water
* Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
* Sodium Lauroamphoacetate
* Wheat Germamidopropyldimonium
* Hydroxypropyl Hydrolysed Wheat Protein
* Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
* Sodium Hydroxymethyl Glycinate
* Certified Organic Fragrance

2010_07160008

Lastly, I got the Vanilla Bar Soap.

First thing that got me was the scent, if you love vanilla, then you'll love this bar of soap. Aside from being really soft on your body too, it's made with vegetable oils and natural essential oils, again nothing nasty and harsh in the soap.

Ingredients

* Sodium Palmate (palm oil)
* Sodium Cocoate (coconut oil)
* Sodium chloride (salt)
* Vegetable Glycerine
* Tetra Sodium Etidronate and Tetra Sodium EDTA (antioxidants used to preserve the stability of vegetable oils in soap base. Derived from vinegar. Safe for skin)


Overall I have to say that I'm really impressed with the ecostore USA products and will definitely buy from them in the future.

Thanks to ecostore USA for providing the products for the purposes of this review. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: