Monday, July 05, 2010

{ Happy Homemaker Monday }

hhm



The weather in my neck of the woods:
Would you be surprised if I said it's hot? No? Well then I will say it again, it's really hot.


Things that make me happy:
Smelling the ocean


Book I'm reading:
A few books for review


What I'm enjoying on TV:
The Gates
Ghost Stories
The Cazalets


On the menu for dinner:
Chicken and Italian Sausage Ragu


On my To Do List:
Tons of laundry to fold and put away


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
While I'm on vacation this month I haven't tried anything new, but I have a few to try this coming week.


In the craft basket:
Folk Dolls


Looking forward to this week:
The last few days with my family before they return home on Thursday


Tips and Tricks:
I have none this week


My favorite blog post this week:
No blog reading last week


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to read anything


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):



Lesson learned the past few days:

Align CenterTo have patience, lots of it, because when traveling long distances with little ones who get bored and irritated and fight with each other, it's crucial.


On my mind:
Nothing important, nothing stressful, just relaxing.


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

3 comments:

Mary said...

Great picture! Hope you had a great time at Disneyland :)

annies home said...

love folk art dolls have a few different kinds here as well

Sheila said...

It looks like the kids are having a blast! I have been meaning to watch The Gates but I keep forgetting when it is on. I need to make a note!! It sounds like y'all have been making wonderful memories this past month! Have a lovely week!!