Friday, July 09, 2010

{ Wash Day Friday }

2010_07090016

Freshly laundered clothes hanging on the clothesline.

2010_07090017

Nothing but the rustling of the leaves on the trees and fluffy white clouds watching over me

2010_07090020

I could find it boring or tedious, but I choose to thank the Lord that I have an actual clothesline in my yard and that I can hang my washing in the fresh air

2010_07090021

and that at the end of the day.....while I sit and fold it all, I remind myself that doing these simple acts surrounded by the people I love most in the world, is a true treasure in itself.

2010_07090024


8 comments:

Mari said...

I need to use my clothesline more! This is inspiration!

Tasha said...

I love my clothes line

Donna said...

I wish I could use one where I live, but it's a rule that we can't have anything hanging outside.

Wendi said...

Nothing like the smell of laundry fresh from the clothesline!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for always reminding me of the reasons I do the homemaking things.

Sylvia said...

You've picked my favourite household things - seeing the washing on the line and then ironing it! After 43 years, I still enjoy it.............

Sarah said...

I love having washing on the line too. I love the feel of it and the fresh smell. Lovely.

S. xx

Christina said...

I love fresh hung sheets. You got some really nice shots. You've encouraged me to go out and hang some laundry.