Saturday, July 10, 2010

Template Change!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I know I've probably made you all dizzy, with the amount of changes you see every time you've visited my blog in the past few days, but I wasn't quite happy with the previous templates.

I think this one is exactly what I was looking for, unfortunately sometimes, I tend to have to create and create and create quite a few before I realize what I want.

It's kinda like when you're in the mood for something to eat but can't quite put your finger on what it is? Yeah I'm like that with templates.

Not to worry though, this one is it, I made it and immediately liked it.

It's simple, not too busy and not too bright.....just right!

*We now return you to your regularly scheduled Saturday Night*

5 comments:

Sarah said...

It's lovely.

Mary said...

I think it looks great! So you design your own layouts for the blog? I wish I knew how to do that! Then I could change it whenever I wanted :)

Christina said...

I made a change too. I don't change that often but figured I would today.

Lulu said...

ilove this one..I would so love to live in that house..Looks so peacefull and beautiful..

Jen said...

I LOVE your header picture...I think I've been there once or twice! ;-)