Saturday, July 09, 2011

Getting sick of this muscle pull

2011_07080068

I swear I have no patience when it comes to being unwell, no matter what the reason is, and this groin/hip muscle pull is starting to wear thin on my patience.

I've been doing a lot of laying down and trying to rest but the bugger just won't go away.

Thankfully it's not a bad pull, I feel tightness and actually have a knot on my muscle near my hip BUT it's not painful, for which I'm very thankful.  Unfortunately seems that these kind of muscle pulls take quite a few weeks to heal because it's in an area that is constantly being used....*sigh*

I would appreciate some prayers if you have a minute :)

Not much else is going on, my husband had weekend duty and left for work early this morning around 7 AM...it's almost 6 pm and he is still at work.  The joys of military life.  But speaking of military life, we are now officially extended for another 2 years so no retiring in October.  We're fine with it, it was a very hard decision to make but I think we made the right one.

Alright, I'm going back to laying in bed and watching some TV, I think I'm in the mood for some Road to Avonlea, what do you think???

Nighty night all. :)

No comments: