Saturday, July 26, 2014

{ Five Senses Saturday }

FSS

I love my Five Senses Saturday, and although I don't post it every single Saturday, I still think it's a great way to review the past week. What I saw, what I touched, tasted, felt etc....

 ::::HEAR

Tea and coffee station

- M80 Radio online.  A radio station in Portugal that plays all the oldies that I remember
- Lola barking at Bella outside
- The water kettle boiling for tea
- Nic's game on the Xbox
- The wind blowing so hard outside, making my canopy in the backyard whip back and forth


::::SEE

Bowling fun

- How happy all the kids were going bowling
- Dark clouds bringing beautiful rain
- A big box delivered for my birthday, something from a very dear friend
- Candles glowing
- The beautiful colors of my Hexagon Cushion


::::TOUCH

Bunting

- Fabric, fabric and lots of fabric
- Dough for my Dinner Rolls
- The spiky stem of my cucumber plant
- The fur on Lola's back as I pet her
- The hot steering wheel in my car


::::TASTE

Meatballs

- Yummy Meatballs
- Coconut Milk Chocolate
- Cup of Organic Green Tea
- Thin crispy vegetable pizza from Dominos
- Lemon water



::::SMELL

Rain

- Rain
- Lavender candle
- Bluebonnet Body Lotion from Cath Kidston
- Fresh bread straight from the oven
- The sweetest home grown strawberries

1 comment:

Felicia said...

I tried to post yesterday from my phone but it was being rather silly.

All this talk about Cath Kidston is making me want to look her up and see what she's all about it. (by her of course I mean the company)

What is it about the smell of rain that is so pleasing, especially those mid summer light rains on a hot day.

I love the way you used the senses to capture your week. Do you mind if I borrow the idea for a post later this evening?