Friday, July 04, 2014

Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July my sweet friends!!!

Wanted to come in and wish you a very happy day, hope you have fun, enjoy time with family, but above all celebrate the birthday of this beautiful nation.

It has been home to me for 16 years and I have lived some of my best years here.  I may not be American by birth, but I am a true American by heart, this is home, this is where I'll always be.

So thank you America, from the bottom of my heart, and long may you live!!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Hey Sandra, a Happy 4th of July to you and yours! I hope your day has been dry and storm free, we're one of the lucky ones who didn't get the full impact of hurricane Andrew, but we're still getting driving rain.. so the get together is put off until tomorrow. How is your knee?

Deb J. in Utah said...

What a lovely, heart-felt post. Thanks and happy Independence Day to you too!

Anonymous said...

Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

dq