Saturday, February 18, 2017

{ Grocery Haul February 18, 2017 }

Good evening everyone, I sure hope you've had a wonderful Saturday.

Mine was busy as always, lots to do, a lot of running around and I am finally sitting down at almost 8:30pm, to get this post up and relax a little.

I've been on the go since 8am this morning, starting with a grocery trip to my local commissary and this time I took you along with me, at least for a little.

I returned back home and fully intended to get the grocery haul recorded for you, but while at the store I felt really sick, so I finished up quickly, came home and my wonderful husband put away the groceries.  I still managed to do the haul for you all, but it's a little different than I would normally do it, you'll understand once you see it, and I do hope you enjoy it :)

Also, yes I was driving, but I have a little tripod holder thingamabob for the phone.  Not that it works very well because it started sliding and I had to move the phone back.  Hahah

Anyway, go on and watch the haul below, and right beneath it you will find the menu plan for the next two weeks.



I went over budget just by 2 dollars but that was part of the 5 dollars that I used to tip the bagger, so technically I guess I stayed under budget again.



 


Sunday 19th
Slow Cooker Ribs, Texas Toothpicks, Zestie Fries

Monday 20th
Meatballs with Spaghetti, Salad

Tuesday 21st
Ham and Cheese Chicken Roll Ups with Mashed Potatoes

Wednesday 22nd
Paella, Veggies

Thursday 23rd
Hamburger Helper, Salad

Friday 24th 
Sweet Fire Chicken with Basmati Rice

Saturday 25th
Shepherd's Pie

Sunday 26th
Jalapeno Cheddar Brats, Onion Rings, Fried Pickles

Monday 27th
Baked Burrito Casserole

Tuesday 28th
Homemade Pizza

Wednesday 1st
Spaghetti with Tomato and Bacon sauce, Homemade bread sticks

Thursday 2nd
Manicotti, Salad

Friday 3rd
Roast Beef Sandwiches with Au Jus Gravy, Fries

7 comments:

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

Baked Burrito Casserole sounds delish.

Pamela said...

Great vlog as always. Loved seeing the groceries actually put away - a tour of your pantry and other storage areas, love your use of baskets. Do you have a smartphone? If so, have you heard of the Ibotta app? I was introduced to it by a friend, I don't buy a lot of canned or boxed items so I haven't earned a lot of rebates but you might be interested. It can be used at military commissaries. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you a link. I think we both get $5 - me for sharing, you for using it the first time. It's super simple - see what's on the list for rebates, click to add them to your phone, scan the barcodes when you get home and the receipt, and presto! the money is in your account. I think you can transfer it to your bank account or Paypal or something like that when you get to a certain amount (and it's not that high). My friend who introduced me to it uses it faithfully and she's racked up $500 in rebates so far.

Unknown said...

I always love watching your grocery hauls! :)

Simply Quaint said...

What a wonderful grocery haul...I loved the video....sorry you got ill....I hope you're feeling better ...

Blessings
Rhonda

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

You have so many delicious meals planned! Hope you are feeling better. That's thoughtful of your husband to put everything away for you.

TheFishie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheFishie said...

Menu sounds yummy! Recipes to come, I hope?