Wednesday, February 08, 2017

{ Unconventional Shows I'm enjoying - Video Post }


Hello, Hello friends :)

Well I have a bit of a surprise for you today, I promised last night that I would do a video, or actually I said I wanted to do a video for you all, and I stuck to that promise.

You get to listen to me babble, I would suggest a cup of coffee or tea, or even a stiff drink because I like to talk and it's sometimes hard to be quiet.

I'm hoping you enjoy this video, if you do, let me know down below and I'll certainly look into doing more in the future :)

EDIT:  I said 8 shows on the video and I totally meant to talk about 8, but one of the clips was corrupt, so I missed two shows.  Sorry about that.  The shows were Deadly Women which you can catch on Youtube, and the other is from Netflix and is called Don't Call Me Crazy, it deals with teenagers in the UK who have mental illness.  It's really good, albeit a bit hard to watch.


Murder Calls
Evil Lives Here
The nightmare neighbour next door
Rescue Mediums
Hidden Houses
Lockup

5 comments:

Carol said...

I enjoyed Rescue Mediums, too! It was a little goofy, but I liked it. And yes -- Lockup! I don't know why I'm obsessed with it too, but like you said -- it's so interesting. I think it's fascinating how some people really make changes and others do not.

Kathleen said...

Thank you! I loved this. Did you talk about 8 shows? I only heard about 6: Murder Calls, Evil lives here, nightmare neighbor, Rescue Mediums, Hidden House and Lockup. I will be sure to check them out.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

It was fun to watch you in this video, you are a sweetie. What interesting shows.

Enjoy the rest of your week ~ FlowerLady

Pamela said...

Interesting shows. Love the sound of a Q & A - they are always so much fun.

Liz said...

I'm going to have to check out some of these shows!