Monday, February 13, 2017

{ Rainy Day }

February 13, 2017


February 13, 2017

February 13, 2017

February 13, 2017

February 13, 2017

February 13, 2017

February 13, 2017

February 13, 2017

****  It's been a cloudy day with rain intermittently falling.

Since I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, and had that neck muscle pain going, I decided to do more computer work instead of carpet cleaning like I had planned. 

I may not get around to it tomorrow either because the rain is supposed to last through the night and all day tomorrow, which means the carpets will take a lot longer to dry.  I'll just wait on that task until Wednesday.

I do want to get some baking done so I may just do that instead, although I have a few sewing projects I would love to get into and that might be a good idea too on a cold rainy day.

Whatever I decide to do, I'll take you along :)

****  I've been working on my Mandala Madness and am on the last row of Part 8.  As it grows, the rows take longer to complete so it's not going quite as fast as I would like, but that's just because I'm impatient to see how it looks at the end.  Still really enjoying this project though, the fact that every row is different keeps it interesting.

****  Marley is feeling much better, he is almost back to normal with his leg.  I'm pretty convinced he pulled something.  He is limping a tiny bit, but for the most part he is running around, being back to his old self and is in no pain at all.  Tonight though he is limping a bit more, so I'm not sure if he overdid it.  It's so hard keeping such an active dog, and a puppy at that, resting and quiet.

I'm just praying that he continues to improve, if not then the Vet wants to see him. 

****  Dinner tonight was an old favorite of ours....Ham and Broccoli Ring.  I hadn't made it in years but Curt requested it the other day and I'm glad he did.  We all really enjoyed it tonight.

****  Today I've been watching a show on Netflix, called "Murder Files".  It is very interesting.

Not a very exciting day, but then as a stay at home mom, there aren't many days where anything super exciting is going on right?  I still like to record it all down, what I did, what we ate, what I watched, crocheted etc.  It's a reminder of what that day brought and where my mind was at.


It's the little things that count.............
xoxoxo

3 comments:

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

I love a good ole cozy rainy day. Your ham ring sounds great. We so a taco ring we love.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Take care of yourself, carpet cleaning can wait. Staying inside crocheting on a rainy day sounds great and your broccoli/ham dish sounds yummy.

Happy Valentine's Day ~ FlowerLady

Unknown said...

Your pictures are very pretty. I love your Mandala's wish I could crochet. I have a grandbaby coming soon would love to make a blanket!