Saturday, February 04, 2017

{ Grocery Haul - February 4, 2017 }

Hey all, I'm back with another grocery haul video.  I've decided to do my grocery hauls always in video style, because I find it much easier than taking individual photos.  Thank you all for the great feedback on the last grocery haul I did, I'm very happy to know that you enjoyed it :)

Oh and today you get a sneak peek of Mr Marley as he tries to join on the grocery haul.  HA!!

I stayed under budget again this week, by $10.  Total for this haul was $240, but that included a tip for the bagger as well.


The next two weeks of meals are going to be pretty easy, the first week I'm cooking for us all, the second week, Jasmine will be away so it's just 3 of us. 

I shifted the meals one day backward, because the cheddar wurst I bought for lunch ended up being for dinner.


 

Saturday 4th
Cheddar Wurst with Chips

Sunday 5th
Roast Chicken, Potatoes, Broccoli and Gravy

Monday 6th
Beef Enchiladas, Spanish Rice

Tuesday 7th
Lasagna with Garlic Bread

Wednesday 8th
General Tso's Chicken, Basmati Rice

Thursday 9th
Ham Ring with Salad

Friday 10th 
Rissois with Homemade Potato Wedges

Saturday 11th
In Oklahoma City, will grab something

Sunday 12th
Ham and Broccoli Ring, Salad

Monday 13th
Sausage and Spinach Pasta

Tuesday 14th
BBQ Pork Ribs, Potato Salad, Beans

Wednesday 15th
Sausages in Tomato Sauce, Rice

Thursday 16th
Manicotti, Salad, Garlic Bread

Friday 17th
Crockpot Nachos


I'll also be making a few extra things, like Tomato Jam, Sticky Toffee Pudding and Jammy Sweethearts, as well as bread and some Chocolate Crinkles.

I hope you enjoyed another grocery haul here on my blog, please do let me know if you want me to continue sharing them with you.

Wishing you all a very blessed and peaceful Saturday night.  I'll see you all tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Kristy Jensen said...

I love your voice! You sound so sweet. You have inspired me so much. I now do 2 week hauls as well. Thanks for keeping homemaking real!

Pamela said...

Great video and a yummy menu! Hope your headache went away.