Saturday, July 07, 2012

Day 38

::::  best way to start the day
Day 38


:::: unloading the dishwasher
Day 38


:::: breakfast, vanilla almond cereal with fresh blueberries
Day 38


:::: starting bread dough
Day 38


:::: bread rising, curtains blowing in the breeze
Day 38


:::: laundry time
Day 38


:::: another batch of watermelon basil water for my boy, he loves it
Day 38


:::: she loves crochet blankies
Day 38


:::: dinner time, pizza from Papa John's, which HAS to be eaten with the amazing garlic dipping sauce
Day 38


4 comments:

Elise said...

Have you been able to watch Henry V or Henry IV at all? I don't have BBC, so I'm waiting (impatiently) for it to pop up on the internet. I love Tom Hiddleston! He's a fantastic actor!

Sweet Tea said...

I think I can smell your homemade bread.
I miss baking - I'm always on a diet these days so try to stay out of the kitchen. Baking is like therapy for me and I loved the photo of your bread rising and curtain blowing. So satisfying!

Heather Ortega said...

Another lovely day :)

Suellen Roley said...

Evil woman, now you having me thinking about pizza again!